Monday, November 21, 2011

25 Things For Which I Am Grateful (In No Particular Order)

  1. Bacon
  2. Buttermilk pancakes with real maple syrup
  3. That there are so many different types of cheese
  4. My mother's homemade jam
  5. Ritter Sport with cornflakes
  6. My bathrobe
  7. Spell check
  8. Hockey in HD
  9. Electric heated motorcycle vests
  10. Warm showers
  11. The view from the top of Albany Hill
  12. That the 49ers don't suck this year
  13. Peet's coffee with Irish cream
  14. Hand sanitizer gel
  15. Control top pantyhose
  16. My hula hoop
  17. That Nicklas Lidstrom took off his shirt for the cover of Café 
  18. The taco truck near my apartment
  19. That someone once answered the question “What should we do with all of these pumpkins?” with “Make pie.”
  20. That my cats like me
  21. That my husband puts up with my crap
  22. Cupcakes
Today's lesson: Count your blessings
  
Next: What the Muppets taught me 


No comments:

Post a Comment