Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All I Really Need to Know, I Learned From ABBA: A truly stupid off-schedule post

ABBA visits Sears Portrait Studio?
The soaring harmonies, the feathered hair, the platforms shoes... the important life lessons? I submit to you the following pearls of polyester double-knit wisdom:

Money, Money, Money
It is, to be sure, a rich man's world, baby.

Knowing Me, Knowing You
We all suck in someone's eyes.

The Winner Takes All
Just ask Charlie Sheen. Sigh...

Take a Chance On Me
I'm awesome and well worth everyone's time. Just ask me.

I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
I did.

When I Kissed the Teacher
See “I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do”


Today's exercise: Play some Violent Femmes or Led Zeppelin or such to prevent your brain from being taken over by ABBA earworms. Damn catchy dreck, that...

Next: Something far better thought out...


No comments:

Post a Comment